These meetings are designed for all levels. No prior knowledge is required, although learners may have had some informal exposure to the language previously (e.g. holiday).
• All the payments for sessions must be made in advance.
• Bank transfer, Revolut, Wise are the preferable methods of payment. Payment details will be given once the
booking is confirmed.
• All the group classes must be attended on continuous weeks when booked together. This is due to the reduced
rate per session and to ensure students consistently to access the weekly learning material. Although is given
flexibility to the students to attend a different class during the same week in case they missed their group class
for any reason.
• Private sessions can be booked according to the student and teacher availability, these sessions can be booked
• The minimum period of time for session cancellation is 2 days in advance before the class date for private
sessions. Students will be charged when giving short notice for cancellation within 2 days of the class date.
• Refunds for bookings will not be given after point of purchase.
• Please check any enquiries before booking.